Student Talents Nurtured
Focused on God’s Love
Educating Since 1975
“The MISSION of Grace Christian Academy is to partner with families in growing students who live Christ-honoring lives and flourish academically.”
Why You Should Enroll Your Child at Grace Christian Academy?
At Grace Christian Academy every student is known, challenged, and encouraged. We pride ourselves in offering rich opportunities for students to discover and nurture their own talents, while developing self-confidence. We foster a challenging and a supportive environment which allows limitless possibilities. Most importantly, we provide the surroundings for students to grow their Christian faith through weekly chapels, Bible classes, and service opportunities.
Expected Student Outcomes
To Educate and Equip Students to:
- Live a Christ-Centered Life
- Succeed in a Competitive Academic Environment
- Use Their Unique Skills for God’s Glory
What We Believe
Grace Christian Academy recognizes God as Creator of all things, and Jesus Christ as the Son of God and Savior of all who acknowledge Him as Lord.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- We believe that through the personal acceptance of Jesus Christ by faith, a person becomes a Christian, and his relationship with God is restored.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a life pleasing to God.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the Christian and the non-Christian; the Christian to everlasting life, the non-Christian to everlasting loss.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that each student is uniquely created by God as a physical, intellectual, social, and spiritual being, and is endowed with particular talents.
Grace Community Church opened a preschool in 1967 called Grace Community Children’s Center. Many of the parents of the preschoolers made inquiries about beginning an elementary school to continue their children’s Christian education.
In 1975, Grace Community Church met that challenge by starting a grade school, Grace Christian Academy (formerly Grace Community Christian School) which has now grown into a PreSchool-8th grade academic school with approximately 300 students.
Grace Christian Academy is a Top Christian School
The VISION of GCA is to educate and equip students through a Biblical worldview, to succeed in a competitive academic environment, use their unique skills for God’s glory and live a Christ-centered life.
For over 40 years, Grace Christian Academy (formerly Grace Community Christian School) has strived to be the school of choice for the southeast valley. GCA achieves this goal by continuing to use comprehensive curricular and co-curricular programs that provide an emphasis in core subject areas preparing students for success, while enhancing academic achievement with elective opportunities that explore students’ God-given talents.
Christian Life Perspective
GCA recognizes God as Creator of all things, and Jesus Christ as the Son of God and Savior of all who acknowledge Him as Lord.
Our general purposes are:
- To present to our students the truth about God, about life and living, about our world and everything in it, about the nature of man, and about how to love all people through Christ.
- To present the Word of God as the authoritative source upon which to build a life that has purpose and meaning.
- To uphold the sanctity of our homes and the sacredness of our churches.
- To inspire in students a system of values consistent with the Word of God.
- To prepare our students with the basic tools of learning in preparation to be God’s representatives in society.
- To instill in students a strong love for our country.
We believe that each student is uniquely created by God as a physical, intellectual, social, and spiritual being, and is endowed with particular talents.
Every five years Grace Christian Academy is reviewed by Association Christian Schools International. ACSI member schools seek accreditation to validate their quality and verify that they are striving for excellence based on a solid Christian philosophy of education. The primary aim in the accreditation process is to stimulate and guide continuous school improvement in the areas of teaching and learning, leadership and the use of resources.