Our Mission and Vision
The mission of Grace Christian Academy is to partner with families in growing students who live Christ-honoring lives and flourish academically.
Our vision of GCA is to educate and equip students through a Biblical worldview, to succeed in a competitive academic environment, use their unique skills for God’s glory and live a Christ-centered life.
What We Believe
Grace Christian Academy recognizes God as Creator of all things, and Jesus Christ as the Son of God and Savior of all who acknowledge Him as Lord.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- We believe that through the personal acceptance of Jesus Christ by faith, a person becomes a Christian, and his relationship with God is restored.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a life pleasing to God.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the Christian and the non-Christian; the Christian to everlasting life, the non-Christian to everlasting loss.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that each student is uniquely created by God as a physical, intellectual, social, and spiritual being, and is endowed with particular talents.
Expected Student Outcomes
Educate and equip students to live a Christ-centered life, students will:
- Learn the story of God and his reconciliation of man to Himself through Jesus Christ
- Recognize their own personal worth as a special creation of God and a recipient of his love
- Be encouraged to come into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, honoring him as Lord and Savior
- Learn how to live a life that glorifies God
Educate and equip students to succeed in a competitive academic environment, we will:
- Provide an exemplary educational program
- Provide an emphasis in core subject areas
- Stimulate creative and critical thinking and responsiveness to beauty in the arts and sciences
- Aid students to recognize in every area of study the revelation of God in creation
- Prepare students for the high school of their choice
Educate and equip students to use their unique skills for God’s glory, students will be provided:
- Comprehensive curricular and co-curricular programs
- Elective opportunities that explore students’ God-given talents