Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF)
As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of Gods varied grace.
On behalf of the Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF), we warmly welcome you to Grace Christian Academy. PTF is an organization of parents, teachers and staff dedicated to encouraging the GCA community. Each year we plan and host events that honor God and create opportunities to meet people, serve others, and have fun. Our goal is to come alongside the community and help make the GCA experience fun, friendly, and inspiring for all.
GCA parents, teachers and staff are encouraged to participate.
PTF has events planned for all ages this year. We provide opportunities to serve and be served. We will host the Patriot’s Run lunch, Fantastic Fridays, The Staff Christmas Party, as well as monthly teacher and staff treats. We are also planning a family outing to a GCU Basketball game in January, teacher appreciation week and much more!
We welcome everyone and we would love to talk to you. You can reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage you to attend our regularly scheduled meetings oneThursday a month immediately following drop off (room E-206).
Here is to a wonderful school year!
Coming soon: 2016 – 2017 PTF Calendar
Parent Teacher Fellowship
Email PTF at Graceptf@graceaz.com
PTF President – Janae Pinch
At GCA, we are focused on win/win fundraisers! Please take a look at the fun and easy ways to help PTF raise money needed to fund all of our events each year!
GCA SPIRIT T-SHIRTS
Each year PTF creates a spirit t-shirt that can be worn on Wednesday’s of each week, Spirit Day! This is a day away from collar shirts, where we can all show our school Spirit! “We’ve got spirit, yes we do, we’ve got spirit, how about you?”
Shop at smile.amazon.com for the exact same low prices, selection and convenient shopping as amazon.com.
1. On your first visit to AmazonSmile, select Grace Community Church of the Valley to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. You can use the same account on Amazon.com and AmazonSmile. Account settings are also the same.
2. AmazonSmile will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from the eligible AmazonSmile purchases. The purchase price is the paid amount for the item minus rebates and excluding shipping and handling, gift-wrapping fees, taxes, or service charges. From time to time, Amazon will offer special, limited time promotions that increase the donation amount on one or more products or services or provide additional donations to charitable organizations.
3. Each quarter, AmazonSmile will electronically transfer funds into the GCA account for PTF!
Employee Matching Volunteer Hours!
Does your Employer match volunteer hours?
Do you work for a large company? Do they match volunteer hours with dollars? Track your volunteer hours and help PTF raise money! The process for each company is different, and we appreciate your service and the time you spend tracking your time! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
Family Dinner Night Out!
It’s what’s for dinner tonight!!!
We all do it; we all go out to eat, many of us once a week! At GCA we are taking advantage of this opportunity by going one time a month to a restaurant that will donate part of the proceeds we spend back to PTF!
1. Be on alert for flyers going home in your children’s backpacks!
2. Show up and join us for a fun meal with friends and family at the designated location each month!