In celebration of being 40 years strong in 2015, Grace Community Christian School launched a new merit-based scholarship program called the Administrator’s Scholarship. Applicants for the scholarship are considered based on their demonstrated character and academic achievements.
New students entering 1st-8th grade in the 2016-2017 school year are eligible for the Administrator’s Scholarship. Each recipient will receive up to$3,000 in tuition credit. A limited number of scholarships are available. Applications are due by July 1, 2016. Scholarships will be awarded by July 15, 2016.
Click here for the 2016-2017 Administrator’s Scholarship Application. Print and complete the application. Turn the completed scholarship application into the school office. Student must be enrolled to be considered. Click here for the 2016-2017 Enrollment packet.
For more information call the GCCS School Office at 480-966-5022.
As one of the premiere school choice programs in the United States, ESA seeks to deliver high quality educational options as an alternative to public school. An Empowerment Scholarship Account (ESA) is an account established to provide an education for qualified students.
The program’s main purpose is to provide options for parents to freely choose how and where to educate their children with financial assistance from the state. If your child attends a “D” or “F” rated school or you are an active duty member of the armed forces, your child may be eligible for this scholarship.
Click here to see full eligibility requirements.[/wc tab]
The goal of the tuition tax credit scholarship program is to help make private schooling affordable. All students are eligible to apply for tax credit scholarships from non-profit tuition organizations like the ones listed below. Parents can also request other Arizona taxpayers they know to make tax credit eligible donations to these organizations recommending their child for a scholarship.
Coming soon! A full list of Student Tuition Organizations.
Find out more by watching the video below or visiting one of the tuition organizations websites.
Arizona Christian School Tuition Organization, Inc.
P.O. Box 6580
Chandler, AZ 85246
Arizona Private Education Scholarship Fund, Inc.
6909 E. Greenway Pkwy, Suite 240
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Arizona Scholarship Fund, Inc.
P.O. Box 2576
Mesa, AZ 85213-2576
Arizona School Choice Trust
2875 W. Ray Road, #6-314
Chandler, AZ 85224
Arizona Tuition Organization
P.O. Box 11900
Prescott, AZ 86303
School Choice Arizona, Inc.
2241 E. Pecos Road, Suite #3
Chandler, AZ 85225
Tuition Reduction Incentive Program
Rhonda Clauss 480-897-7031
What is T.R.I.P.?
- T.R.I.P. is a Tuition Reduction Incentive Program. We purchase gift certificates at a discounted price from area merchants and national SCRIP organizations.
- We then sell these certificates at face value to parents, grandparents, friends, neighbors, teachers or any interested person.
- 80% of the difference in the discounted price and the face value is then credited to your tuition account as a rebate to help reduce the cost of sending your student to GCCS.
- T.R.I.P rebates may be applied to your family account.
- We also have several accounts that benefit financial aid, sports programs, or academic departments here at GCCS for those who want their rebates directed there instead of a tuition account.
Who Can Use T.R.I.P.?
- GCCS parents, grandparents, friends, neighbors, teachers, co-workers or any interested person.
How Do I Get Started?
• Each family MUST register with WWW.SHOPWITHSCRIP.COM. (The process takes less than 5 minutes.)
• Under Student Name Field – be sure to type in the student/family name or category (ie: general fund, sports, financial aid) of who should receive the rebate amount.
• Enter the enrollment code:
The enrollment code for Grace Community Christian School is:
(PLEASE CONTACT RHONDA CLAUSS FOR THE SCHOOL’S CODE)
2. Create PrestoPay Account (This may take up to 2 days to process before you can actually begin using PrestoPay so don’t wait until the day you want to use it, to set it up.)
• Log in to your shopwithscrip.com account home page and click on the top bar that states, “You do not have a PrestoPay account. Click here to create one.”
• Fill in your bank name, routing number, account number, and create a pin.
• Watch your bank account over the next 24-48 hours. When you see two miscellaneous deposits, write down the exact amounts.
• Log in to your shopwithscrip.com account home page and click on the top bar that states, “verify PrestoPay account”.
• Enter the two deposit amounts.
• PrestoPay will email you a verification code. When you receive this code, forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once this is received, our TRIP coordinator will process your code and you will be ready to use your PrestoPay account to make purchases and reload your cards.
How Do I Place an Order?
There are 3 options for ordering TRIP. No orders will be placed until payment is received.
1. ORDER FORM
• Fill out an order form (available in the office) and attach check or cash.
• Turn in forms with payment to the school office during regular office hours, or in Room J1 by 9:00 am on Tuesday morning.
• Orders will be filled and ready for pick up the following week on Tuesday between 8:00-9:00 am and Wednesday between 8:30-9:00 a.m. in J1 (next door to the school library).
2. ONLINE ORDERING
• Order online ANYTIME at WWW.SHOPWITHSCRIP.COM.
• Print your receipt and turn it in to the school no later than 9:00 am the following Tuesday with cash/check payment. (There is no need to fill out a form; just bring your receipt with payment).
• Order will be filled and ready for pick up Tuesday (8:00-9:00 a.m.) and Wednesday (8:30-9:00 a.m.) of the following week in J1 (next to the school library).
3. ORDER AND PAY ONLINE with PrestoPay
• Make sure your PrestoPay Account is set up (see front side).
• Place order at WWW.SHOPWITHSCRIP.COM and pay for your order online using PrestoPay.
• Depending on what you ordered you will: 1) Print your cards at home (if you ordered ScripNow), 2) have your cards Reloaded automatically (must be reloaded through www.shopwithscrip, not at the retail store), or 3) Pick up the remainder of your cards the following Tuesday or Wednesday morning as usual.
What is Scrip To Go?
• Scrip to Go are gift cards that we have “on hand” on Tuesday/Wednesday mornings. These are given out on a first come first serve basis.
• Pick up and pay for these cards on Tuesday/Wednesday mornings in J1.
• DROP OFF – will be in J1 (located next door to the School Library) on Tuesday mornings, 8:00-9:00am.
• PICK UP – will be in J1 on Tuesday mornings from 8:00–9:00 am and Wednesday mornings from 8:30 to 9:00 am.
• Placing Orders – All orders, regardless of how they are placed or paid for, must be placed by Tuesday morning at 9:00am to be included in that current week’s order and will be available for pick up the following week on Tuesday/Wednesday mornings.
• Deadlines – If you miss the Tuesday 9:00am deadline to place/pay for your order, your cards will be issued 2 weeks later instead of the usual one week time frame.
• Rebate Amount – Please note that your rebate amount is actually 80% of the stated amount listed.
• More Details – Visit www.shopwithscrip.com for a complete explanation of this program.
• Vendors – Visit www.shopwithscrip.com for a complete list of vendors. Retailers include a huge selection of grocery, restaurant, gas station, entertainment & services, travel, and retail stores.